The Scott Fuller Team Core Values:
We hold all of our team members accountable to embrace the following core values:
- COMMITTED We never give up and we face challenges with optimism
- COMMUNICATION We practice clear, open and honest communication
- RESPECT We respect the thoughts and time of those around us
- EXCELLENCE We always choose to do the right thing
- LOYALTY We seek to motivate and inspire those around us
- HUMBLE We are thankful and check our ego’s at the door
- OWN IT We are accountable and take responsibility for our actions
- WELL BALANCED With our commitments and our temperaments
- PROACTIVE We innovate and constantly improve
- UNITY We have fun and celebrate the journey TOGETHER!
Team Lead/Broker Associate
Scott is a resident of the San Francisco East Bay area, real estate broker, active real estate investor, and has taught several real estate courses and appeared as a guest host on real estate radio as well as a contributor for real estate print. Scott graduated with a Bachelors degree in Information Systems and Accounting from CSU, Chico, and has previously worked for IBM Global Services and PeopleSoft as a Professional Services Consultant. He and his wife Shanda have 2 children, and their chocolate lab, Cole.
Liana Shapiro, a San Francisco native, moved to the East Bay over eight years ago and is thrilled to call it home. She has held several different positions in the Real Estate industry over the years and has a deep knowledge of contracts and disclosures. Her knowledge and attention to detail helps to ensure all of our transactions and clients are complaint with the Bureau of Real Estate and CA laws.